The ideal treatment chair for IVOM treatments.
Advantages for the Surgeon
- Versatile design to support a wide range of applications: Primarily IVOM treatments, but also maxillo-facial surgery, dental surgery and ophthalmic surgery
- Outstanding price-performance ratio
- Removable foot keypad for backrest, seat and height adjustment, including
on-offswitch, 3 memory positions, and a reset key
- Multi-functional headrest element featuring two-dimensional and longitudinal adjustment
- Manual keyboard with 4 memory positions, auto-run function, and reset key
- Power supply-independent battery box with integrated emergency stop button
- 4 powerful drives for adjusting the backrest, footrest and seat elements as well as the overall height
- With equipotential bonding connection
Advantages for the Assistant
- Mono lifting column designed for a maximum patient weight of up to 200 kilograms
- Rugged moving gear featuring 2 centrally braking steering casters and 2 rigid wheels for high stability combined with easy
- Convenient push handles and smooth-moving casters
Advantages for the Patient
- Comfortable upholstery in anthracite 197 standard shade
- Easy mounting and dismounting
- Comfortable armrests, removable
Independent battery box
Power supply-independent battery box with integrated emergency stop button.
Comfortable, removable armrests.
Rugged moving gear
Featuring 2 centrally braking steering casters and 2 rigid wheels for high stability combined with easy manoeuvrability.
Removable foot keypad
For backrest, seat and height adjustment, including on-off button, 3 memory positions, and a reset key.
Multi-functional manual switch
With four freely storable memory positions, auto-run function, on-off switch, and reset key.
Multi-functional headrest element
Featuring two-dimensional and longitudinal adjustment.
Two fixed wheels
On the foot end for easy manoeuvring.
Two centrally braking steering casters.
50 IVOM treatment cycles
50 IVOM treatment cycles per charge.
“supportline plus” Height adjustable (20 cm higher Version) Order No. 33510045
“supportline” Height adjustable Order No. 33510026
Surgical drape support rod
Flexible surgical drape support rod, incl. norm rail and mounting clamp.
Order No.: 33510010
Surgical drape support rod with oxygen connection
Flexible surgical drape support rod with oxygen connection, incl. norm rail and mounting clamp.
Order No.: 33510009
Foot protection foil
Foot protection foil.
Order No.: 33260000
Inlay head pillow
Inlay head pillow.
Order No.: 33250000
Hand remote bracket
Hand remote bracket.
Order No.: 33230000
Norm rail back part
Norm rail, back part.
Order No.: 33200000
Norm rail seat part
Norm rail 300mm, seat part.
Order No.: 33210000
Side parts (right + left) swiveling incl.locking, upholstered.
Order No.: 31010001
Order No.: 30830000
Padded arm board with universal joint
Padded arm board with a universal joint, with wrist secure straps.
Order No.: 30780000
Additional handles, pair.
Order No.: 33510017
I.V. Pole stainless steel
I.V. Pole stainless steel Ø 25/18mm, one-hand height-adjustable 1070-1660mm, 4 hooks, max. 2kg 84.4lbs/hook, glass and holder.
Order No.: 30680000
Instrument table 50 x 30 x 1.5 cm, height-adjustable, swiveling, detachable, incl. adapter.
Order No.: 30650000
Full round bolster pillow
Full round bolster pillow, cushions knees, 50x15cm, PUD-coated.
Order No.: 30500000
Additional accessory support.
Order No.: 30480000
Order No.: 30470000
Hand control holder
Hand control holder, PVC.
Order No.: 33510027
stayClean treatment chair cover drape
Order No.: 30340014
Hand control holder onto an I.V. Pole
Hand control holder for attachment onto an I.V. Pole Ø 25/18mm, PVC
Order No.: 30270005
Monitor arm stainless steel
Monitor arm stainless steel, to be swung, incl. I.V. Pole stainless steel Ø 25mm
Order No.: 30240014
Half round bolster pillow
Half round bolster pillow 60x28x14cm, cushions knees, PUD-coated Order No.: 30190000
stayClean treatment chair cover drape
100 x 73 cm, box of 240 pcs Order No.: 30160001
Wrist secure straps
Wrist secure straps, pair Order No.: 30150000
Office: +27 (0)87 150 2806
Fax: +27 (0)86 260 1821