DISSECTION TABLE ST HS
All UFSK autopsy/dissection tables are made of premium grade stainless steel. The following variations are available: height adjustable, rotatable, with or without exhaust, as well as two support columns if desired. An effective sprinkler system continuously cleans the working area.
UFSK INTERNATIONAL produces a wide range of superior quality autopsy/dissection tables. We custom design, manufacture and install everything that you will need for a modern, fully functional cadaver dissection room. All of our autopsy/dissection tables are made of premium grade 1.4301 stainless steel.
The following variations are currently available: fixed, height adjustable, rotatable, with or without exhaust. We also offer an extensive selection of upgrades and accessories.
L/B 2600 x 850 mm with round column base.
- Completely manufactured with premium grade stainless steel
- Dissection plate and organ basins are seamlessly formed from one piece
- Sound-insulated and sloped in the direction of drainage
- Water-protected electrical socket
- Elbow-lever faucet for warm and cold water with shower hose attachment
- 3 perforated, removable grid plates raise the upper surface above the drain
- Comes standard with a recessed work surface
- Exhaust with ø 250 mm hose (factory installed)
- H: 750-950 mm height adjustable, 2 x 90° rotatable (Order No. ST HS 1)
- H: 850 mm, 2 x 90° rotatable (Order No. ST HS 2)
- H: 750-950 mm height adjustable (Order No. ST HS 15)
- H: 750-950 mm height adjustable, rotatable with air exhaust (Order No. ST HS 1102)
- W/D/H: 2600 x 850 x 750 mm, 2 x 90° rotatable with air exhaust (Order No. ST HS 2102)
- Round or rectangular column(PS)
- Raised work surface(NS)
- Recessed work surface(AG)
- Perforated grid plates for the work surface
- W/D/H: 2600 x 850 x 750 mm, fixed (Order No. ST HS 3)
Activated carbon filter
Perforated strainer basket
Body support plate
Rubber neck/body support
Stainless steel neck-rest
Strainer element for work surface
Available for HS 1, HS 2, HS 15, HS 3.
Office: +27 (0)87 150 2806
Fax: +27 (0)86 260 1821