ZT HS 466
Grossing Workstations & Cutting Tables
The UFSK International Grossing Workstations offer the ideal base for working on histologic preparations.
Fully equipped with the latest in modern technology and ergonomics, our grossing workstations provide optimal comfort and support when performing detailed pathological or histological examinations.
This model comes with a work surface that consists of a sink, dissection board and downward exhaust system. The exhaust system provides safe work area ventilation by vacuuming vapours away from the work surface, exhausting them downwards and bringing fresh air back through. A specialized upper section greatly increases storage space.
This model is designed for maximal stability. Two filtered funnels conveniently located between the sink and exhaust basin enable easy disposal of liquids and chemicals directly into the chemical waste bin. The synthetic dissection plate functions additionally as a sink cover.
Multiple workstations can be combined together allowing you to customize your own workspace for maximum efficiency and functionality.
- General lighting of 1.500 lux
- Convenient functionality
- Dissection plate with black insert
- Downward exhaust
- Container for used fixatives
- Pumps for chemicals
- Dispenser for disinfectants
- Cistern with strainer
- Dissection plate with drain
- Extra tap for fresh chemicals, connected via a pump
- Built-in fluorescent lamps, high-frequent, high voltage and not flickering
- Magnifier fitted on a telescopic arm with cold light
- Connectable microphone and dictaphone and camera
- Large storage space
- Shelf for instruments
- Waste bin
- Various dispensers for towels and gloves
Office: +27 (0)87 150 2806
Fax: +27 (0)86 260 1821