Ergonomically designed, mobile lounge chair offering superior comfort for patient transportation.
Advantages for the Assistant
- Ergonomically shaped, comfortable push handles
- Integrated clip-on basket for the patients’ personal effects; perfectly positioned underneath the seating surface
- High-quality, comfortable and easy-care upholstery to meet even the most stringent hygiene requirements
- Infinitely adjustable backrest and seat adjustment via gas pressure spring with foot release
- Comfortable and easy manoeuvring by a single person
- Two large-sized casters on the foot end and two smaller-sized double casters on the head end for effortless movement by a single person
- Two brake levers for locking the seat casters for perfect position stability
Provides a “shock position”
Advantages for the Patient
- Flexible, height-adjustable neck support cushion for enhanced patient comfort
- “Organic Tilting”: newly developed seat tilting angle to prevent the patients from sliding and protect them against chafing
- Wide and sturdy covering for an outstanding level of comfort during reclining
- Ergonomically shaped backrest cushion with lumbar support
- Sturdy steel frame for patients weighing up to 135 kilograms
- Fold-away, comfortable armrests to serve for added patient safety
Fold-away, comfortable armrests to serve for added patient safety.
Two brake levers
Two brake levers for locking the seat casters for perfect position stability.
For patient medical records and belongings.
Comfortable, height adjustable neck support pillow.
Standard anthracite color F6461197 (Tundra Skai); easy to clean
Two large-sized casters
On the foot end and two smaller-sized double casters on the head end for effortless movement by a single person.
Ergonomically formed, durable, non-sliding rubber grips.
Infinitely adjustable backrest and seat adjustment via
Height adjustable (20 cm higher Version)
Order No. 33510045
Order No. 33510026
Foot protection foil
Foot protection foil.
Order No. 33190000
Adapter for I.V. Pole
Adapter for I.V. Pole.
Order No.: 30820000
I.V. Pole stainless steel
I.V. Pole stainless steel Ø 25/18mm, one-hand height-adjustable 1070-1660mm, 4 hooks, max. 2kg 84.4lbs/hook, glass and holder.
Order No.: 30680000
Office: +27 (0)87 150 2806
Fax: +27 (0)86 260 1821