Spinal fixation system
The REX Anterior Cervical Plate system consists of a variety size of main plates, screws, sub-plates, rivets and associated instruments. The sub-plate is pre-assembled to the main plate and designed to prevent screws from backing out using the elastic behaviour during the screw insertion. The rivets are also pre-assembled to the main plate and designed to assemble the sub-plate to the main plate firmly. Each component is subjected to a colour anodising process to differentiate the screw type and diameter and to make the surgical process easy. The main plate has windows in the middle of the plate.
- One-step locking mechanism.
- Single locking mechanism.
- 16mm wide and 1.8mm thin.
- Titanium alloy plate.
- Large graft visibility window.
- Class IIb according to the Rule 8 of Classification Criteria, Annex IX, MDD 93/42/EEC.
- Class II according to the QSR:21 CFR.820./col.
- Variable types of screws.
- Each screw type is also available with diameter of 3.5mm and 4.0mm.
- screws are colour coded to identify function and diameter.
Indication for use
- Degenerative disc disease (ad defined by neck pain of discogenicorigin with degenerative disc confirmed by patient history and radiographic studies).
- Trauma (Including fractures).
- Deformity (defined as scoliosis, kyphosis, or lordosis.
- Failed previous fusion.
- Variable angle screws.
- Fixed angle screws.
- Each screw type is also available with diameter 3.5mm and 4.0mm.
- Variable type screw lengths range from 10-20mm.
- Self-drilling and tapping screws.
- Fixed type screw lengths range from 18-26 mm.
- Self-tapping cortex screws.
- Screws are colour coded to identify type and diameter.
- Material: Titanium alloy (TAN).
Office: +27 (0)87 150 2806
Fax: +27 (0)86 260 1821